- Oral presentation of the academic studies in ICLAS 2019 does not require the submission of full papers. Only the abstracts are required for application to ICLAS 2019. Full paper submission is optional and only required for Best Paper Award and Publication of the paper in the Conference Proceedings Book and the selected academic journals.
- The evaluation process will be conducted in accordance with the academic procedures regulating the associate professorship applications and academic incentive grants in Turkey.
- All abstracts will be published as hard copy and soft copy in the ICLAS 2019 Abstract Book with the ISBN number.
FULL PAPER PUBLICATION:
- Selected full papers will be published electronically in the ICLAS 2019 Proceedings Book by Lexpera with the ISBN number. Deadline for Full Paper Submission is June 1, 2019.
- IIUM Law Journal (ISSN: 0128-2530) and Intellectual Discourse (ISSN 2289-5639) are 2 of the academic journals selected papers could be published. Please note that IIUM Law Journal is indexed in the “Emerging Sources Citation (Web of Science)(Clarivate Analytics)” and Intellectual Discourse is indexed in the SCOPUS. Some fees are applicable to the publications.
BEST PAPER AWARD:
- The candidates who would like their papers to be nominated for Best Paper Award must submit their full papers till April 1, 2019 at the latest.