We welcome submission of abstracts and full papers from all. All abstracts and papers must adhere to the following submission rules and structure.
- Language: English
- Abstract: Between 150 – 300 words and 5 key words
- Full paper length: Should not be less than 3000 or more than 6.000 words, including references, tables or figures
- Font: 12-point Times New Roman (Main text); 10-point Times New Roman (Footnotes)
- Paragraph: 1 (single spacing)
- Footnotes: Should be given at the end of the page.
- Reference: Should take place at the end of the full paper.
- File format: MS Word-compatible file
Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the conference as a presenting author. This policy precludes acceptance of papers for more than one presentation. In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper.
The proposals for sessions or panels are also invited to ICLAS 2019. A proposal should identify a coherent topic that can be addressed by 3 to 6 papers.
The abstracts are passed at least two referee audits depending on the Decision of the Editorial Board. A “Referee Assessment Form” for all the abstracts that have been qualified or non-qualified for ICLAS 2019, is sent by e-mail to the author of the abstract.